10.5 hours without wifi/data/whatever
And someone behind me is kicking my seat
I’m going to fucking explode
I’m so fuckin irritated right now I’m literally about to cry
Idk I’m not scared of flying it’s just rly unpleasant and uncomfortable usually so like yr not missin out on much
Right guys, here you go, just a quick giveaway that I’ll end when I get back from Punk Rock Holiday on the 8th/9th of August. Consisting of:
- 4 ringed/chained bondage belt
- All New X-Factor issue 2
- Daken Dark Wolverine issue 22
- Savage Wolverine issue 7
- Savage Wolverine issue 10
- 2 copies of Maximum Rock and Roll zine
- 2 copies of Brew For Breakfast Zine
- A copy of TNS Records 10 year anniversary zine
- Shit load of stickers and some badges
- Mainstream Music Is Shit (37 tracks of UK Punk and Ska) compilation CD
- Antipop Compilation CD 2013 (A lot of North West UK Punk/Ska)
It’s only a little’un but I want to give back to my followers a bit for putting up with all my ranting and shitty blog, so usual rules:
Must be following me.
Only reblogs count.
I’ll pick someone at random the day after I get back from Punk Rock Holiday
And I’ll throw in some little bits I pick up there that will be a suprise.
Two weeks left
Ah thank you darlin!! I’ll still have my phone but I’m not sure if my data will work in London so I’ll only have it in the hotel room/wherever there’s wifi c: hoodrat-gutterpigeon
okay seriously if you’re in a relationship or even a friendship and you find yourself spending more time crying out of sadness or arguing with them, leave them. i don’t care if they’re a modern day aphrodite/adonis or a gift bestowed upon you by the gods. toxic people are dangerous and i highly advise cutting them out of your life and finding someone who makes you laugh until you snort your drink out your nose instead.